Questions you may have may include:
- “What exactly is all this “regular” “irregular” stuff?”. A little bit more about that here;
- Perhaps you ask yourself: “Why would I want to join a mixed gender lodge anyway?” This may give you some food for thought;
- And what is that term “co-Masonry”? Who came up with it? There is also something about that;
- Is this “co-Masonry” much different from other forms of Freemasonry? Check this out;
- It’s all just a branch of Theosophy, isn’t it? Hm, not really;
- Then all are atheists, right? Not really either.
- So do you call each other “brothers”, “sisters”, or what?;
- co-Masonry, that’s tiny compared to Freemasonry, right?
All frequently asked questions
- Anthroposophy and co-Masonry
- Brothers and sisters
- co-Masonry and atheism
- Contacts with other Freemasons
- Different kinds of Freemasonry
- Is co-Masonry different?
- On joining
- Regular, irregular, what is that?
- So how is that, a mixed lodge?
- The different histories of mixed gender and women only Freemasonry
- The term “co-Masonry”
- Theosophy and co-Masonry
- What do you do in lodge?
- Why co?