After reading the intro you may wonder:
- “What exactly is all this “regular” “irregular” stuff?”. A little bit more about that here;
- Perhaps you ask yourself: “Why would I want to join a mixed gender lodge anyway?” This may give you some food for thought;
- And what is that term “co-Masonry”? Who came up with it? There is also something about that;
- Is this “co-Masonry” much different from other forms of Freemasonry? Check this out;
- It’s all just a branch of Theosophy, isn’t it? Hm, not really;
- So do you call each other “brothers”, “sisters”, or what?;
- co-Masonry, that’s tiny compared to Freemasonry, right?
But there’s more to be found on this website. Below follow all titles of articles in the category “info” but only the titles and in alphabetical order). And when that is not enough, there are more categories that you can access using the menu on the right and listed below. And be sure not to miss out on the wealth of information available through the navigation on top.