Just heard about this book “Haunted Chambers, The Lives Of Early Women Freemasons“. I wonder if it is any good. I will let you know when I read it.
Looking for the Amazon link, I also saw a few other titles that could be interesting as well:
- “Women in Freemasonry” by Louis Goaziou. $ 55,- for 32 pages? I will try the other title first.
- “Women in Freemasonry” by Dudley Wright;
- “Women Freemasons Of The Past” by Dudly Wright;
- “Women Freemasonry And Count Cagliostro’s Egyptian Masonry” by Dudly Wright;
- “Women in Freemasonry 1944” by C. Jinarajadasa;
- Here is one with a more promising title “The Brotherhood of Freemason Sisters: Gender, Secrecy, and Fraternity in Italian Masonic Lodges“
- Jan Snoek, the Dutch Masonic scholar, even wrote a book about “Initiating Women in Freemasonry“. Expensive!
- “New Sources on Women and Freemasonry” by Pierre Mollier.
Plenty to read… Anybody know any of these titles? Are they any good?